IMG_7610

I didn’t really finish – I simply stopped when the blanket was big enough! There were still a number of rows to go – one of which I was looking forward to trying out, so I will include it in another project – but at 2m wide/long, it was time to stop. I ended with a simple border of rows of htc/tc (UK terms) to give a firm edge. I had thought to do something more fancy, but there’s enough detail in the blanket as it is.

IMG_7613

I had sewn in ends from time to time, so though there were quite a few, it didn’t take too long, and at midnight last evening, I threw it across the bed and crawled in – just in time for one of the coldest nights of the year 🙂

However, when it was in a heap on the floor, I noticed … a mistake! Too late now, and no-one else will ever know …

IMG_7611

Now I must sort out the ends of yarn (I still have four complete balls to use in another project), and start again …

Advertisements